The architectural practice was formed in 2001.
The official name –
«Petersburg Architectural Society».
The main direction of our activity
is creation of unique buildings and structures, which
possess a colourful image and use advanced engineering technologies.
The main principle of the practice:
Our main objects:
ARCHITECTURE IS THE ART, WHICH APPEARS BECAUSE AND FOR THE MAN.
- Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin in the settlement of Aleksandrovskaya. The building had been registered in the “White Book” of the World Club of the Citizens of St Petersburg.
- Pavilion of tourist service and information on
Dvortsovaya Ploschad. One of the first erections
in St Petersburg using the system of structural
- Commercial and amusement centre in the district of Shouvalovo-Ozerki. The one and only building in St Petersburg,
which includes a spherical shell of 35 meters
- Conception of the Museum of Egyptian Civilization in Giza, 2002.
- Conception of development of the territory of the Stadium of S.M.Kirov in St Petersburg, 2004.
- Conception of development of the area of the Square of Europe in St Petersburg, 2006.
Our works have been marked by diplomas and honourable mentions of different architectural festivals and exhibitions.
While working on the objects of different scale, from large public complexes to private space, our approach to solving architectural tasks stays invariably individual.